New and Improved

Who starts a brand new blog in 2018? I mean, if you haven't been doing this for a while, what's even the point?

It's time for new and fresh. How cliche of me to start out a brand new year speaking of new and fresh? But who doesn't start out a brand new year with resolve and the fresh, clean scent of change in their nostrils?

I need to start writing again. It was a little over 10 years ago that I started Domestic Spaz and a little over a year ago that I finally, completely abandoned it. I'm hoping this space can be a little different - more about me and who I am. That sounds impossibly self-centered.... and perhaps it is.

So here we go with 2018 and I am making some changes... changes I've attempted to make before and failed... but changes that I continue to want and need. I've spent the last many years neglecting my body and my spirituality and not being true to my own convictions. So here I sit, 40 years old and finally learning that being true to myself is the only way for me to continue the second half of my life.

2018 is the year of transformation. Day One.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slipping Through My Fingers All The Time

Who is this man where my little boy used to be?

7 Tips for Transitioning to a Vegan Diet